No products in the cart.
“We believe in keeping you safe is our priority”
Cyclone class 1:
• The service provider is expecting you to arrive
• No cancellations, changes, or delays will be acknowledged.
• Everything remains as usual and all customers must arrive on the date and time as per purchase and as per the terms and conditions. No changes or refunds will be provided to No-Shows*.
Cyclone Class 2:
In case you need check-in while there is a cyclone class 2 in effect, you can either:
• Check-in at the service provider or,
• Postpone your booking to another date without any fee
• All postponement request is subject to availability and must be made in writing (email@example.com)
• Failure to communicate to us in writing before 10 am of your booking date, your booking is considered still on we expect you to check-in as scheduled or be seen as a no show with no possibility of postponement and refund.
Cyclone Class 3:
In the event of a cyclone class 3 in effect in Mauritius, your booking will be canceled and you will have the possibility to postpone your booking to an alternative date (subject to availability) or be refunded in the form of store credit.
*Force majeure: Above policies is only applicable when there is a cyclone class in Mauritius.