Champagne Brunch on Flat Island
The Champagne Brunch at The Governor’s House
Enjoy this exclusivity deal with noudeal.com on the Flat island to kickstart and recharge your week!
Once reaching the protected turquoise lagoon in between Flat Island and Gabriel Island, you will be transferred by a safety boat to Flat Island’s shore (3 min). Your secluded haven, on the northern part of the island where your private stunning beach awaits, is just at a few minutes’ walk.
This exclusive location features outdoor dining area, the Governor’s House ruins and a beach bar services. Also, the lazy area offers beanbags, fabric covered with pergolas as well as essential amenities including toilets, showers and sun umbrellas for your comfort.
|Starting your journey|
|What you get
Priceless: Great ambiance, fresh breeze, warm turquoise water, white sandy beach, sun and smiles!
Our tips: The area is popular for snorkeling, diving, whale and dolphin watching. Also, a cool place for the most adventurous to explore the inner land.
|GRAND BAIE WEATHER
|Dream it, Blue Zest makes it happen!|
Blue zest, our partner is the premium sea excursions specialist in the North coast of the Island. Their expertise focuses on providing our mutual clients with truly authentic boating experience, throughout the pristine turquoise waters of the area. Whether you are looking for an exclusive and private island experience paired with gourmet interpretations at the Governor’s House, a laid back leisure cruise proposing the best snorkeling, tailored professional service, a tropical breakaway or a romantic escape, our partner BlueZest, makes it happen.
When we say “Unique” we really mean it!
Experience Flat Island exclusive Champagne Brunch on Sundays at The Governor’s House.
Terms and conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
• Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
• Cancellation 48 hours will be charged 50%.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior to the cruise and No Show will be charged 100%.
• Cancellation made 24 hours prior the activity will be charged 100% (subject to case to case basis).
• Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
• Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
• For safety reasons, Blue Zest reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative options to the client.
• Should Blue Zest cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
• Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
• Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis).
• Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
• Children below the age of 12 receive a 50% discount on the activity full rate. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate **
• Children between 12 and 17 years old are considered as adults but are not entitled to alcoholic beverages based on local laws **
• For safety reasons and guests comfort, children below the age of xx are not permitted for this activity.
• You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
• For your comfort, you are recommended to share any allergens or meal restrictions to the team during online booking (best case scenario) or alternatively at the start of the activity.
• By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider.
• Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
• Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
• You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!