Helicopter Tour – Excellency of Mauritius
- About 40 minutes flight
- Northern area
- Head to the natural south region
- Black River Gorges, Tamarin Majestic Waterfall
- The Undersea Waterfall
- The East Coast of Mauritius
|Your Package with Noudeal.com|
|Helicopter Tour – Excellency of Mauritius ( Price is per person; Maximum 4 Person per flight)
The Ultimate Tour over the Island!
Who said it is impossible to travel over whole Mauritius in an hour? Corail Hélicoptères takes up this challenge with pride with their Helicopter Tour – Excellency of Mauritius package. The Excellency circuit makes allows you to discover all the wonders of the jewel of the Indian Ocean in one hour! Browse the Island and its relief carved by volcanic activities and admire the turquoise lagoons that made the reputation of this destination! If you are lucky, dolphins will amaze you, nearby Tamarin bay!
|• Departure from Triolet Operational base, North
• Flight duration: about 40 minutes
• Triolet & Northern area
• The Pieter Both mountain
• Le Pouce mountain overlooking the northern region
• Head to the natural south region
• Tamarina majestic waterfalls
• Black River Gorges, its endemic flora and fauna
• Benitier Island at the foot of le Morne peninsula
• The Undersea Waterfall with its shades
• Le Morne Brabant mountain, a UNESCO world heritage
• Coloured volcanic earth of Chamarel
• Sacred lake of Ganga Talao
• The dormant volcano’s crater
• Head to the East Coast
• Iconic Ile aux Cerfs, Islet Margenie and its sand bank
• East coast, pristine beaches, sheltered lagoons and renowned resorts
• Historical Amber Islet, near Belle-mare beach
• Head to the north of the Island
• Cap Malheureux
• Gunner’s Coin Island
• Flat Island & Gabriel Island
• Grand Bay and its turquoise sheltered lagoon
|About Corail Hélicoptère|
|Corail Hélicoptères offer a variety of truly amazing panoramic delights, priceless memories and photographic opportunities for everyone. Their friendly helpful ground crew and highly skilled pilots ensure your complete safety and satisfaction while on board.
Fly over the Star and the Key of the Indian Ocean with Corail Hélicoptères. To guarantee you the best of services, all our scenic flights are conducted with utmost safety practices and comfort with our latest helicopters. Enjoy predefined tours or request for a tailor-made flight! Be it a family journey, a romantic getaway or a solo trip, the memories are sure to last a lifetime. Discover Mauritius with a bird’s eye view!
Corail Hélicoptères understand that flying in a helicopter is an amazing experience and one that is remembered for a lifetime.ABOUT THE AIRCRAFT: EC120 Airbus Helicopter
Corail Hélicoptères is the only company in Mauritius proposing EC120 type aircraft in its fleet. Equipped with the latest technologies, from a spacious cabin, this helicopter known as Hummingbird is a five-seat, single-engine, light utility helicopter. Jointly designed and developed by Eurocopter, this aircraft also boasts to be the quietest of its generation. In addition, you are guaranteed a panoramic view. Experience an exceptional experience onboard.Modernity
Equipped with all the latest technology features, from a spacious cabin to unbeatable visibility, the EC120 is the world-reference helicopter in terms of scenic tours.Safety
A renowned workshop for its professionalism and quality, open 7 days a week, over 7 engineers dedicated to the maintenance of their top aircrafts to the highest standards.Sustainable development
Corail Hélicoptères, the National Park and all their partners work towards preserving the peace of these places, designated World Heritage Sites. The EC120 meets the environmental stakes.
Terms & Conditions
Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
• Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior will be charged 50%
• Cancellation within 24 hours or No Show will be charged 100%
• Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
• Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
• Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
• For safety reasons, Corail Helicopteres Ltd reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
• Should Corail Helicopteres Ltd cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
• Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
• Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
• You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
• By booking/purchasing through Noudeal.com, you understand that Noudeal.com is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider.
• Noudeal.com will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal.com to any commitment, refund or liability.
• Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
• You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!