Hennessy Park Hotel⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
|Choose your package with Noudeal.com|
|Bed and Breakfast package
Grain d’sel Restaurant– Your breakfast starts at 06:30 am till 10:30 am. Modern, trendy yet cosy style of this restaurant was created by famous interior designer Amélie Montocchio. Stirring black and white pictures, taken by well-known local photographers, give a charming glimpse of everyday life in Mauritius.
Breakfast Type: Full English & Continental breakfast
Half Board package
For the half-board, you will enjoy the package of the Bed and breakfast basis + a wonderful dinner in any of the two restaurants in the Hennessy Park Hotel.
For Dinner, you could explore & enjoy Japanese delights (amongst genuine Sushi, maki and sashimi…in a zen ambiance) at the Sushi me Restaurant. Alternatively, you could dine at the Grain D’sel Restaurant.
|Starting your Journey…|
Hennessy Park Hotel
| Ebene’s WEATHER
|The Hennessy Park Hotel|
Located in the heart of the bustling Ebene City, this hotel emerges with a brand-new soul that pervades the whole place right from the lobby, social spaces, accommodation to the dining facilities.
With this new chapter unfolding, guests and visitors will discover a contemporary-chic aesthetic and a colourful, artistic aura that reflect the spirit of the place.
Guests enjoy high levels of service and the opportunity to use the facilities of other hotels within the Indigo Group, Labourdonnais Waterfront Hotel and Le Suffren Hotel and Marina.
Inspiration is everywhere
Art has always been a hallmark of the Hennessy Park Hotel with a variety of events and happenings all year round.
This hotel unfolds a warm environment where comfortable modern furnishings and stylish decorative elements complement each other in a lively dialogue between art and interior design.
Indulge in the welcoming feeling of light, space and comfort throughout the entire hotel with soulful touches at every turn to create a unique and artsy experience. Art is more than ever the watchword of this property, that lives for art as much as it brings it alive!
About Indigo Hotels
With more than 24 years experience, Indigo has firmly established itself as the leader in Business Hotels in Mauritius. Managing four excellent hotels, Indigo continues to set the pace for contemporary business efficiency and hospitality.
With a range of superb restaurants, bars, gyms, spas, and state-of-the-art conference and banqueting facilities, Indigo offers its unique sense of style and business practicality in the capital Port Louis, Ebene Cyber City and Port Chambly.
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this offer, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate
- All bookings to be confirmed upon availability by the hotel
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the stay
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior activity will be charged 50%
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to the activity and No Show will be charged 100%
- Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable
- Adults rates are applicable for child, 13 years old but are not entitled to alcoholic beverages based on local laws
- For your comfort, you are recommended to share any allergens or meal restrictions to the team during online booking (best case scenario) or alternatively at the hotel during check-in
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the hotel
- Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post stay assistance with the hotel. In no case this is binding Noudeal, its servants or staffs to any commitment, refund or liability.