No products in the cart.
Hiking – Le Pouce Mountain
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
As from: ₨ 1,200.00
Earn up to 984 Points.
- Summit Le Pouce Mountain (812mts)
- Duration: approx. 3 Hrs (From 9.00 am to 12.00 pm)
There are places in Mauritius where only your own two feet can take you. These rare and unique nature spots are now made accessible to you by our partner Yamaya Adventure. Live your desire to explore nature with an experience guide; breathe deeply the pristine refreshing forest and mountain air. Bring your camera for some great shots and selfies, as great sights await you.
|Your Package with Noudeal.com|
Hiking – Le Pouce Mountain
• Accession of approx. 1h30 mins
|• Meeting Point: Eureka Parking|
• Departure Time & Briefing: 09:00 – 09:15 am
• Return Time: 12 pm
|What must be brought?|
|Hiking shoes, sun cream, mosquito repellent, rain jacket, towel and change of clothes.|
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
|Child (under 12 years)|
None, 1, 2, 3, 4
|About Le Pouce Mountain|
Le Pouce Mountain is the third highest mountain in Muairitus with a peak of 812m. It is located in the North West of the Island. From its peak, you will have a breathtaking 360 degree view of the northern part of Mauritius.The hike has wonderful views of the Port Louis area and the Moka Range. Le Pouce is frequently visited by Mauritians and tourists, including an 1836 summit by Charles Darwin. There are two approaches: from Port Louis on the north side and Moka on the south side.
About our partner ” Yemaya adventure”
Our partner ” Yemaya” has the unique goals of providing to its customers the chance to explore the magic of nature in a fun, adventurous and eco-friendly way.The founder of Yemaya Adventures is Patrick Haberland (a qualified sports instructor and a former cycling champion). Each of the adventure trip is carried out with respect to nature and its preservation.
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 72 hours prior the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to activity will be charged 100%
- Cancellation on same day or No Show will be charged 100%
- Cancellation 48 hours prior to activity will be charged 50%
- Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
- Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
- For safety reasons, Yemaya Ltd- Yemaya Adventures reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
- Should Yemaya Ltd- Yemaya Adventures cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
- Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
- Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
- You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
- Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
- Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
- You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!