Speed Boat tours to South East Coast of Mauritius
As from: ₨ 2,500.00Continue Shopping
Speed Boat tours to the South East Coast of Mauritius
|Package includes (Lunch):|
|The Experience Itinerary|
Tours to the South East Coast of Mauritius
Cruise schedule: Starting at 09:30 am – Ending at 04:00 pm
(Duration 6h30 min)
Cruise Route: Pointe Jérôme jetty (Mahebourg) – Marine Park of Blue Bay or Trou Moutou – Isle aux Phare – Ile de la Passe – Grand River South East – Ile aux Cerfs – Ile aux Aigrettes
Our tips: Learn the traditional Sega dance, read Robinson Crusoe on the eve, bring your sunscreen, bags, sand shoes, sun screen, sun glasses, hat, camera and abuse of the homemade rum. Also, snorkelling gears, towel and life jackets equipment’s are also provided by One Love team, on request.
|POINTE JEROME MAHEBOURG WEATHER
|About One Love|
Founded by a dynamic professional and careful expert of the Southern Lagoon East Coast, One Love is the reference of activity provider providing tailored services and holding excellent reputation with its customers for years.
One Love is committed to provide you with knowledge, energy, rich programs emotions that combine adventure, sharing and celebration for lifetime memories of this part of the Island.
Explore one of the wildest and most beautiful landscapes of the island; the picturesque South East Coast! Pristine beaches bordered by cliffs, waterfalls, rocky lava shores, sugar cane fields as far as the eye can see, and mountainous as backdrop are the panoramas promises.
We invite you to a unique experience; the discovery of Mauritian remote islands with their turquoise crystal waters of historical region of Mahebourg.
Our partner, One Love, offers more than just a sea activity! Immerse with the dynamic and professional Team “Love” accompanying you through a vibrant day of snorkeling, sunbathing and excitement within the most iconic spots,complemented by the sound of local rhythm sand taste of the Mauritian culture.
In a warmly manner, One Love’s team will make sure your culinary expectations, need of entertainment and feel of adventure are answered for a journey full of emotion.
You just can love them!
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior activity will be charged 50%.
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to the activity and No Show will be charged 100%.
- Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
- For safety reasons, Our Partner reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
- Should our Partner cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
- Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
- Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
- Children below 18 years old are considered as adults but are not entitled to alcoholic beverages based on local laws.
- You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
- For your comfort, you are recommended to share any allergens or meal restrictions to the team during online booking (best case scenario) or alternatively at the start of the activity.
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
- Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
- Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
- Please bring your own bathing suit and bath towels if you intend to indulge yourself in any sea activities.
- Our Partner provides all the diving equipment such as Flippers, Masks, snorkels and life jackets.
- You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!