Kayaking in Mahebourg
As from: ₨ 650.00
• Thrilling kayak adventures; Jungle Safari Tour, Nocturnal Kayaking, Mangrove discovery and Kayak + Snorkeling.
• All equipments are provided
|Your Package with Noudeal.com|
|Kayaking in Mahebourg
Enjoy 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours and 3 hours+ of leisure kayaking in the picturesque setting of Mahebourg bay (Mouchoir Rouge, Ile aux Aigrettes and Mangroves of Jerome). We also do overnight outright hire for outside the controlled zone.Case Nautique offers the daring ones, this adventurous activity in the best and most alive lagoon and river in Mauritius, Mahebourg bay.Choose one of the thrilling kayak adventure among Jungle Safari Tour, Nocturnal Kayaking & Mangrove discovery. Additionally there is the amazing combo of Kayaking & Snorkeling.
|• Itinerary: 08:00 – 16:00
• Duration: 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours and 3 hours+
• Rental Location: Case Nautique, Labourdonnais Rd, Mahebourg
• Deliveries: available within the Grand-Port district at a Minimum cost Rs300 else dependent upon quantity of kayaks.
• Equipment: All equipment will be provided upon arrival
• Extra: Shower & Toilet on site | Car Park | Water offered on board | Free wifiNOTE:
• Must be fit and healthy
• Must be able to swim
|• A valid Photo ID (ID Card / Driver’s Licence).
• For all kayaking activities a cash deposit of Rs 3000 per kayak is applicable – same applies for overnight rentals.
• Kayakers must me able to swim unaided.
• Any kayaker under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and above)
• Insurance: Third party liability is not covered if kayaking is performed outside the zone controlled by Case Nautique.
Jungle Safari River Tour, Nocturnal Kayaking, Mangrove Discovery, Kayaking + Snorkeling
|No. of Kayak||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
- All under 18 years old much be accompanied and/or authorised by a responsible party
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to activity will be charged 100%
- Cancellation on same day or No Show will be charged 100%
- Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
- Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
- For safety reasons, Case Nautique reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
- Should Case Nautique cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
- Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
- Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented upon arrival. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
- You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
- Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
- Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
- You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!