Kitesurfing – Shared group lesson
Kitesurfing- Shared Group lesson
Enjoy professional Kitesurfing – Shared group lesson! Our partner provides qualified instructors, that will get you customized attention, catered to your own personal learning style. You will learn the basics of Kitesurfing in a safe and enjoyable place with a friendly team. All the skills you learn are necessary techniques should you decide to take the sport to the next level and become an accomplished kite surfer.
|Package options and details|
1) 2 hours group lesson
2) 10 hours group lesson
Package details: One kite surf (shared between 2-3 participant) + one monitor.
|General information and conditions|
What you should bring:
Sun screen, beach towel, Swimsuit, change of clothes
|About our partner|
|The kite Centre is a rider run and owned. The instructors have been Kitesurfing for a very long time. They teach to the standard of IKO (International Kite Organization) and BKSA (British Kitesurfing Association). At the end of the IKO courses you will receive an IKO card to justify your level. Once certified IKO level 2, you will be able to rent gear in any IKO center worldwide.
Our partner guarantees:
2 hours (Rs 2300), 10 hours (Rs 10000)
|Number of participants||
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
• Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior will be charged 50%
• Cancellation within 24 hours or No Show will be charged 100%
• Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
• Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
• Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
• For safety reasons, our partner reserves the right to cancel or to amend
itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
• Should our partner cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
• Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
• Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
• You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
• By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
• Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
• Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
• You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!