No products in the cart.
La route du thé, du rhum et de la vanille – Visit + lunch
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Earn up to 1856 Points.
- Discover The Tea Routes Of Mauritius
- Lush Green And Exotic Setting
- Tea Tasting
La route du thé, du Rhum et de la Vanille – Visit + lunch
A unique and charming experience - Full day excursion. Visit the Domaine des Aubineaux + The Domaine de Bois Chéri + The Domaine de Saint Aubin.
La route du thé is a unique and authentic excursion, bringing you the world of history, culture, and gastronomy. This package allows you to discover the production of tea and sugar in Mauritius. Enjoy a full trip into Mauritius colonial heritage and history through Le Domaine des Aubineaux, Le Domaine de Bois Chéri, and Le Domaine de Saint-Aubin.
For lunch, enjoy a delicious meal at either The Saint-Aubin restaurant an ancient colonial house or the Bois Chéri restaurant with a hilltop view over the tea plantation and lake in the midst of endemic trees.
Welcome Drink: Homemade Ice Tea
Starter: Palm heart salad with smoked marlin
Dessert: Caramelized banana in toffee sauce
Note: A vegetarian menu is also available, upon request
|General information and conditions|
|No. of Adults|
1 Adult, 2 Adults, 3 Adults, 4 Adults, 5 Adults
|No. of Children|
None, 1 Child, 2 Children, 3 Children, 4 Children, 5 Children
Tea Route is a unique and charming walk combining history, culture and gastronomy. Through the Domaine des Aubineaux, the Domaine de Bois Chéri and the Domaine de Saint Aubin, this ecotourism circuit takes place in three stages and allows you to discover the perfumed world of tea, sugar, rum and vanilla.
The Domaine des Aubineaux This tour begins with the Domaine des Aubineaux, one of the last colonial mansions of the late 19th century, located in the highlands of the island. Explore this sublime home built in 1872, where you will find furniture dating from the East India Company, as well as a beautiful collection of vintage photos illustrating the life of the owners. The colonial house built in 1872. The House of Essences. Walk through the floral park of Domaine des Aubineaux. Tasting of tea and rum. The shop of Domaine des Aubineaux.
The Domaine de Bois Chéri The visit continues to the Bois Chéri tea factory, where the different stages of tea processing will be presented, from picking to bagging. You will then have a tour in the fascinating tea museum. To end this visit, a tasting is offered in a chalet with a spectacular view of the region and the entire south of the island. You can even taste tea scented delights, homemade! The Bois Chéri tea factory. The museum. The museum shop. Tea tasting at the Domaine's chalet. The shop.
The Domaine de Saint Aubin The Tea, Rum and Vanilla Route is a fascinating journey into the heart of traditional Mauritius. A few kilometers from Souillac, the Domaine de Saint Aubin offers several points of interest to visit: a candy factory turned into a museum, a greenhouse of anthuriums and vanilla, a distillery, a mini farm and a sumptuous colonial house that dates from 1819. The house has been converted into a restaurant, while the floor has been transformed into a naval museum where historical models are exhibited. The mill. The old fireplace. The shop. The mini farm. The house of vanilla. The greenhouse of anthuriums. The garden of spices. The Botanical Garden. The attic. The rum house with rum tasting.
terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
• Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior will be charged 50%
• Cancellation within 24 hours or No Show will be charged 100%
• Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
• Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
• Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
• For safety reasons, our partner reserves the right to cancel or to amend
itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
• Should our partner cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
• Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
• Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
• You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
• By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
• Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
• Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
• You are required to smile, enjoy and have a great experience!