Lagoon Attitude Mauritius- All Inclusive Basis
₨ 9,442.00 – ₨ 10,189.00
Earn up to 1528 Points.
- Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board OR All-Inclusive + Free Activities
LAGOON ATTITUDE Closed on : COUPLE: 8 – 10 Nov / 26 – 27 Nov / 1-3 Dec / COUPLE POOLSIDE: COUPLE SEAFRONT: SUITE: WHIRPOOL SUITE: 19-20 Oct/ 3 – 8 Nov / 10 – 17 Nov / 22 Nov – 2 Dec / 4 – 9 Dec /
Lagoon Attitude Mauritius- All Inclusive Basis
Lagoon Attitude is a 4-star hotel for adult-exclusively and it is an ideal place for a romantic escape for couples. The Hotel is situated on the northern side of the island, along the stunning and sandy beach of Anse la Raie in a secluded area.
Lagoon Attitude has around 182 rooms, where some rooms even include an outdoor whirlpool. The decor of the rooms is a mixture of the contemporary seaside with a Mauritian touch.
This amazing and eco-conscious property has three swimming pools, four restaurants and bars, and a spa. Guests can enjoy a wide range of water activities from snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing, to glass-bottom boat trips. The hotel’s 4 restaurants offer diverse flavors and tastes and offer a wide range of culinary specialties of the island. The Hotel also offers all-day entertainment, like cocktail demos and salsa classes.
Unwind yourself with a range of different massages, facials, and body care offered by the reinvigorating Spa Attitude. The spa also has its 4 signature care treatments: Earth Attitude to recharge one’s batteries; Sea Attitude, purifying care; Sun Attitude, stimulating care and Flora Attitude to relax. The Spa uses only natural elements and essential oils in all its beauty treatments.
What you get:
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Free upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included) – not available for Oct 2021
- N°2: All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- Starts at the time of arrival on the check-in date and ends at the time of departure on the check-out date
- Free access to activities & Hotel facilities
- Minimum 2 Night requirement on:
- 29th Oct – 04th Nov 2021
- All-Inclusive options (except on 20th Dec – 31st Dec 2021)
- Minimum 3 Night requirement on all room categories: 20th Dec – 31st Dec 2021
- Check-in: 14:00
- Check-out: 12:00
- Starts at the time of arrival on the check-in date and ends at a time of departure on the check-out date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as 10:00 and ends at 01:00 daily
- Breakfast at the main restaurant
- Lunch at Benitier, Taba-J and Coral restaurants
- Dinner: Dine Around applicable in 3 restaurants
- A selection of local beverages including water, beer, tea, coffee, soft drinks, table wine, locally manufactured alcohols and spirits
- A selection of local drinks from the minibar
- Afternoon tea from 15:30 to 18:00: self-service, pastries at the Coral bar and local goodies near the main pool
- Glass Bottom Boat, , Pedal Boat, Snorkeling, Lazer Boat
- Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Table Tennis, Fitness centre, Darts, Petanque
- Free WiFi Throughout Hotel
- Secured Parking
Welcome to 4* Lagoon Attitude hotel, a paradise for nature and sea lovers!
The 4* Lagoon Attitude hotel, located on the edge of Anse la Raie lagoon on Mauritius’ north coast, is our most environmentally conscious property. The hotel has been Travelife Gold certified since 2017 as a result of our efforts in environmental and social responsibility. Lagoon Attitude maintains its focus on environmentally friendly tourism.
In addition to our upcycling efforts, the ‘blue nets’ litter-picking program, and our zero-single-use plastic policy, we have established the Marine Discovery Centre, which is dedicated to the preservation of the marine ecosystem.
Windsurfing and kitesurfing are popular activities at Lagoon Attitude in Mauritius. Its traditional Mauritian architecture and natural décor provide a tranquil Mauritian stay.
The main restaurant at Lagoon Attitude is protected by white beams, glass doors, and windows. With comfortable woven rattan, black, white, and blue seating, the space is spacious, airy, and luminous. A harmonious mix and match of furniture that complements the hotel’s contemporary design.
Opening Hours: Continental breakfast 06:00 – 07:00 or Buffet breakfast 07:00 – 10:00 | Lunch 12:30 – 14:30 (except sundays) | Themed dinner 18:30 – 22:00
Kot Nou Restaurant
A pretty local hut under a bright yellow tin roof is home to Kot Nou, the Mauritian signature restaurant. It is a true reflection of the island’s culinary traditions, offering blends of spicy and exquisite tastes, as well as subtle new flavors from various distant lands.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
Taba-J is waiting for you in the shade of a hundred-year-old banyan tree! Like most typical street food carts in villages or along the beaches, it serves authentic Mauritian street food such as rotis, dholl puri, and gato arouille, among many other favorite local specialties.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:30 – 15:00
Couple room – 1 adult, Couple room – 2 adults, Couple poolside – 1 adult, Couple poolside – 2 adults