LUX Le Morne
₨ 15,000.00 – ₨ 33,600.00
Earn up to 5040 Points.
What you get:
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- Meal Plan:
- N°1: Half-Board: Breakfast & Dinner (lunch & drinks not included)
- N°2: All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at the time of arrival on the check-in date and ends at the time of departure on the check-out date
- Free: 1 kid up to 11 years stays, plays & eats for free, sharing parents’ room on Half-Board basis
- Book 2 Nights & Get an early check-in from 10:00 & late check-out until 17:00 (subject to availability)
- Free Access to Hotel Facilities
- Starts at the time of arrival on the check-in date and ends at the time of departure on the check-out date
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Daily breakfast served in selected restaurants
- Lunch served in restaurants open during the day
- Dinner served in selected restaurants, excluding East Restaurant & all pop-up dining experiences
- Unlimited Drinks can be taken in selected restaurants and bars, excluding the Tea House
- A wide selection of beverages: soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, cocktails & liquors
- Bar service ”All-Inclusive” available until midnight daily
- All-Inclusive food & beverages menu is available in our restaurants & bars
- Afternoon Tea is served at The Bar as from 16:00 to 17:30 and also tea or coffee facilities in-room
- Delicious coffee and cakes at Maison LUX*, artisanal ice cream at ICI
- Tropical Bar drinks replenished daily: water, juices, soft drinks, beers
- A wide range of sports & activities
- Access to LUX* Me Spa facilities (as per the hotel’s schedule, and sanitary protocols in place):
- Group sessions for yoga and stretching classes, fitness centre, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and spa garden (reservation required – subject to availability)
- Families should book rooms on same meal plan basis
- Small groups of no more than 20 guests
- No compensation in cash or kind will be offered for non consumed items
- No take away orders from restaurants can be made on All-Inclusive bookings
- The restaurants and bars shall operate as per daily operating schedules of the restaurants and bars. The hotel reserves the right to close various outlets throughout the period
- 2 Swimming pools – Oasis pool & Ilot pool will not be heated due to operational constraints beyond the control
- No access to motorized watersports until further notice
- No access to Sauna, Hammam and Jacuzzi at the spa until further notice
- As from 01st October 2021, Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents’ Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- All non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 will not be allowed access to hotels
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated. However, they will need to undergo a PCR test prior to the arrival date
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event – with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
About LUX Le Morne
A mindful tropical resort on Mauritius’ wild west coast.
Life is a beach at LUX* Le Morne, which has the best sunset on the island. All lovers of barefoot luxury and mindful travel are invited to the chic and serene boutique resort at the foot of Le Morne mountain. The picture-perfect beach hardly needs an introduction. The hotel, on the other hand, is a hidden gem that truly embodies the spirit of island living.
The Kitchen Restaurant (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
The Kitchen is the central restaurant at LUX* Le Morne, serving culinary creations that will delight and inspire. Observe the chefs at work in our open-plan kitchens, savor a lavishly prepared fresh buffet breakfast, and join us for a sumptuous dinner complete with authentic local island entertainment.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 – 10:30 | Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 (A la carte) | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
The Beach Restaurant (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
The Beach offers a mouth-watering menu infused with Italian ingredients bursting with flavor, inspired by the subtle yet satisfying flavors of Mediterranean cuisine. This fun, healthy restaurant is right on the beach and serves simple yet inspired dishes for lunch and dinner. Don’t miss out on our famous pizza, made with only the freshest and tastiest ingredients!
Opening Hours: Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 | Dinner 19:00 – 22:00
East Restaurant (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
As you gaze out over the beautiful lagoon, savor a taste of Thailand. In this simple yet sophisticated setting, sumptuous coconut milk curries with zesty lemongrass provide the perfect balance of flavors.
Opening Hours: Dinner (A la carte) 19:00 – 22:00
Vik’s – Fisherman’s Shack (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
*Not included in any of our meal plan packages
Keep an eye out for a tiny but chic fisherman’s shack as you walk barefoot down the beach. There, you’ll run into Vik, a friendly face, one of those people you meet and instantly feel like you’ve known for years. Vik adores the sea above all else. And he understands it better than anyone else. Do you want to try sea urchins? Vik is the man for you. Visit him for a taste of rum arrangé, a local rum that has been macerated for months with spices or tropical fruit. Fresh-caught sea urchin with a squeeze of lemon and, why not, a glass of bubbly. After all, you’re on vacation, and it’s in the tropics!
Opening Hours: 08:00 – 20:00 (closed on Tuesdays)
Opening Hours: 10:00 – 00:00
Ilot & Oasis Bars
Bars & Beach Service
Opening Hours: 10:00 – sunset
The most fashionable café near the beach. Our Milanese-inspired café serves coffee and tea 24 hours a day, as well as aperitifs and after-dinner digestifs and delicate jewel-like pastries. Everything is set in an eye-catching tropical pistachio green setting. It’s a visual feast!
Opening Hours: 08:00 – 23:00
ICI Ice Cream Parlor (Open as per Hotel F&B plan)
If you’ve stayed with us before, chances are you’ve tried our ICI ice cream–our very own in-house ice cream brand. It’s made from the most basic, fresh ingredients. Everyone enjoys it, especially our Little Travellers. On a hot summer day, it’s refreshing. It tastes best when eaten by the pool or under a coconut tree. Flavors range from traditional to innovative. And, yes, we do offer dairy-free options as well as sorbets.
Opening Hours: 12:00 – 17:00
PLAY Kids Club
Island resort vacations are no longer just for adults. We’ve made sure that there’s always something for the whole family to enjoy at LUX Le Morne.
PLAY allows children aged 3 to 11 to discover the many wonders and delights of island life. Children are exposed to the nature and culture of the island’s incredible surroundings, as well as a variety of high-energy sports and outdoor activities, under the supervision of a highly trained and enthusiastic team. From art classes to treasure hunts, your kids will have everything they could want on an island vacation.
Operating Hours: From 09:30 – 17:00 | 18:30 – 21:45 (with meal options available at a supplement)
Activities (no motorized watersports until further notice)
(as per the hotel’s schedule, and sanitary protocols)
LUX Le Morne is brimming with exciting activities. Explore the island with a variety of leisurely and adrenaline-fueled activities, or take to the sea with our dynamic range of complimentary water sports. You are free to explore the island.
Watersports such as snorkeling, waterskiing, glass-bottom boat rides, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boats, small catamaran, and mini sailing are all complimentary. Fees apply for swimming with dolphins on the west coast and kitesurfing.
Free land sports include unlimited access to our gym, floodlit tennis courts (rackets and tennis balls are provided), table tennis, bocce balls, and beach volley. Tennis lessons are subject to additional charges.
LUX* Me Spa (no access to Sauna, Hammam & Jacuzzi until further notice)
LUX* Me is all about a personalised approach to your wellbeing, whether it be spa, fitness, yoga, meditation, nutrition or a unique combination tailored especially to your needs. Our spa provides more than just pampering and offers a holistic, integrated approach to all our treatments. Our holistic therapists will personalise your treatment of choice using our exclusive range of LUX* ME products from our body or facial range.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 20:00
HB – Superior room – 1 adult Rs 15000, HB -Superior Room – 2 adults Rs 16000, HB- Superior room – 2 adults + 1 baby (0-5) Rs 16000, HB – Superior room – 2 adults + 1 kid (6-11) Rs 16000, Hb – Superior room – 2 adults + 1 teen (12-17) Rs 17500, Hb – superior room – 3 adults Rs 24000, AI – Superior room – 1 adult Rs 18200, AI – Superior Room – 2 adults Rs 22400, AI – Superior room – 2 adults + 1 baby (0-5) Rs 22400, AI – Superior room – 2 adults + 1 kid (6-11) Rs 22400, AI – Superior room – 2 adults + 1 teen (12-17) Rs 26300, AI – superior room – 3 adults Rs 33600