No products in the cart.
Pure Snorkeling in Mahebourg Bay
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
As from: ₨ 1,800.00
Earn up to 950 Points.
- Rs 1000 per Pax for a group of 4 to 10 persons
- 3 snorkeling sites
- All equipments are provided
- Water depth 1-8 meters
|Your Package with Noudeal.com|
Pure Snorkeling in Mahebourg Bay + 3 Sites Visit by Speed Boat (1hour & 2 Hours)
In Mahebourg bay you will Snorkel in the best snorkeling lagoon in Mauritius and see plenty of fish and corals. If you have 2-3 hours, Case Nautique Mahebourg will make your trip memorable experience. We will take you to three snorkeling sites by speed boat in our immense lagoon. The first site has an average depth of 3 m and permits a drift snorkeling across an area have crystal clear water overlooking the most live corals in Mauritius. The local inhabitants are clown-fish, schools of baby barracudas and lots more colorful array of fish to view. The second site is an aquarium of fish at all levels of various water depths 1-8 m.
|• Itinerary: 9:30 to 11:30 or 13:30 to 15:30|
• Duration: 2 hours session through Mahebourg bay
• Meeting Point: Case Nautique, Labourdonnais Rd, Mahebourg
• Departure Time: Must Arrive 15 minutes prior to activity
• Equipment: All equipment will be provided upon arrival
• Extra: Shower & Toilet on site | Car Park | Water offered on board | Free wifi
• Must be fit and healthy
• Must be able to swim
|What must be brought?|
|Swim wear, Water, Sun Screen and Sunglasses|
|No. of Pax|
1 Pax (Rs1,800), 2 Pax (Rs1,500 per pax), 3 Pax (Rs1,200 per pax), 4 Pax (Rs950 per pax), 5 Pax (Rs950 per pax), 6 Pax (Rs950 per pax), 7 Pax (Rs950 per pax), 8 Pax (Rs950 per pax), 9 Pax (Rs950 per pax), 10 Pax (Rs950 per pax)
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
- All under 18 years old much be accompanied and/or authorised by a responsible party
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to activity will be charged 100%
- Cancellation on same day or No Show will be charged 100%
- Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
- Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
- For safety reasons, Case Nautique reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
- Should Case Nautique cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
- Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
- Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented upon arrival. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
- You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
- Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
- Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
- You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!