No products in the cart.
Shanti Maurice – Day Package with lunch (Afternoon Tea Optional)
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
As from: ₨ 2,800.00
Earn up to 1750 Points.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of your packed schedule and retreat to Shanti Maurice for a short getaway.
- Enjoy their state-of-the-art facilities such as their gym, restaurants, Spas and many more.
- Enjoy a welcome drink upon arrival and a 3 main course lunch.
Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa – Day Package (Afternoon Tea Optional)
Shanti Maurice is a five star boutique lifestyle beach resort located around a pristine horseshoe coral sand cove, on the largely untouched south coast of Mauritius. This resort is one of its kind and is considered the most luxurious 5 stars resort in Mauritius. The hotel excels in luxury, comfort, service and provides you with the most relaxing environments you could ever get elsewhere as a holiday!
Make your dream come true, book and enjoy this day package with noudeal.com. Experience luxury like never before. You can have your afternoon high tea at an additional cost.
The package includes:
Selection of set menu for Afternoon tea
Delectable Savory – Prawn and mushroom tartlet, smoke marlin and avocado, Thyme scented chicken tortilla roll, potato and cheese ball.
Delightful sweet– Pandan cup cakes, scone with cream and jam, Almond Rocher, chocolate tartlet and vanilla financier.
2) Appravasi Ghat
Delectable Savory– Shrimp and bacon roll, tandoori chicken bun, Parma ham open sandwich and Goat cheese and vegetable tartlet.
Delightful sweet– Strawberry panna cotta (shooter) , scone with cream and Jam, classic napolitaine, brownie and chocolate chips cookie.
3) Morne Brabant
Delectable Savory– Roasted beef crostini, Boiled egg and fry beef, Ham and cheese croissant, Spinach and cabbage fritters.
Delightful sweet– Honey Madeleine, Scone with cream and jam, fruit cake, strawberry macarons.
4) Ganga Talao
Delectable Savory– Cucumber and cream cheese sandwish, potato and cheese ball, spinach and cabbage fritters and Goat cheese and vegetable tartlet.
Delightful sweet– Pandan cup cakes, scone with cream and Jam, Classic napolitaine, almond rocher and Chocolate tartlet.
|General information and conditions|
|No. of Person|
1 person Rs 2800, 2 persons Rs 5600, 3 persons Rs 8400, 4 Persons Rs 11200, 5 Persons Rs 14000
|Afternoon High Tea (Optional)|
None, 1 person Rs 700, 2 Persons Rs 1400, 3 Persons Rs 2100, 4 Persons Rs2800, 5 Persons Rs 3500
Activities & Facilities
Sports and Recreational Activities
Beach soccer, Beach Bocceball, Giant chess, 9 hole pitch and putt, Morning walks, Meditation, Physical training, Aerobics and Fitness sessions, Tennis, Bicycles
Pedalo, kayak, snorkelling (free snorkelling equipment provided) , Visit to the coral garden, Sailing, Stand up paddle , Access to Diving school*, Access to Wave Surfing school*, Access to Kite Surfing school*, Aqua Yoga, Aqua Aerobics (group lesson as per weekly program).
Enjoy Live piano, music performances, Sega shows and different other local shows during aperitif and dinner as per weekly program.
1 cardio and fully equipped fitness center
Nira Spa at Shanti Maurice
Nira Spa is one of the largest and most comprehensive spa in the Indian Ocean. Refresh your body and mind with the integration of Yoga, Meditation, Fitness, Pilates, Holistic treatments and Ayurveda philosophies along with purifying whole body therapies.
25 treatment rooms, Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment rooms, International therapy treatment rooms, Couple’s spa therapy suite, Scrub and Consultation rooms, Oriental Spa treatment rooms, Beauty salon with multipurpose rooms for facials, manicures and pedicures,and personalised yoga session rooms, 2 Yoga Pavilions, Outdoor spa pool and adjacent Jacuzzi
Les Petits Dodos -Kids Club
One conference room measuring 167 square metres, with a breakout area; Sits 70 theatre-style and up to 130 for stand up cocktail reception.
At the Shanti Maurice Resort & Spa, you can choose from a wide variety of dining options at different venues. Each restaurant has their owned identities, but shares the passion for authentic cuisines based on the culinary diversity of the Indian Ocean.
Most of the Vegetables and herbs, used to prepare the finest dishes at the Shanti Resort & Spa restaurants, are cultivated in the hotel’s organic farm in the beautiful landscape gardens of the property being a nourishing sources for the production of unique and distinctive tastes and aromas for the Chefs at Shanti Resort.
Stars Restaurant (à la carte):
- Daily Chef’s 4-course set-menu (Different starters, main courses and desserts of your choice)
- A la carte dining at your choice (Food credit applies, consumptions exceeding the food credit will be charged accordingly)
- Opening Hours: Breakfast 7.00 – 10.30 | Lunch 12.00 – 14.30 | Dinner 18.30 – 22.00
In love with freshly grilled seafood and BBQ specialities? Then the Fish shack is a must for you! The restaurant gives you an open-air experience set at the beach-side so that you can experience the sound of waves breaking on the reef and the delicious freshly grilled food in buffet style all under the stars.
- The Venue is open depending on weather conditions.
- Seafood & grill live cooking buffet (food credit applies, any excessive wastage of food will be charged accordingly.)
- Opening hours: Diner 19:00 -22:00
La Kaze Mama
La Kaze mama offers you the best of the Mauritian home-cooking with buffet style in an unforgettable outdoor setting in the Herb garden restaurant.
- Opening hours: Dinner 19:00 -22:00
- Open once/twice per week depending on weather conditions
While enjoying your Rum, indulge yourself with the fresh, delicious food a la carte or a family style sharing menu freshly prepared by the Chefs.
Choices varied from authentic local starters such as samosas and gateau piment to BBQ & Grill specialities.
- Opening Hours: Dinner 18.30 – 22.30
RED GINGER BAR & POOL LOUNGE
The Red Ginger Bar & Pool Lounge is the perfect place to chill before having dinner. At the bar, you can enjoy a pre-dinner aperitif or a late-night cocktails with breathtaking views over the infinity pool.
- Opening hours: 10:00 -00:00
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this service, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions*:
- Price may vary between days, months and seasons
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Hotel to charge the current public rate
- All bookings to be confirmed upon availability by the hotel
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the stay
- Cancellation made 48 hours prior activity will be charged 50%
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to the activity and No Show will be charged 100%
- Rates and offers are not eligible for changes and are not combinable
- Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate
- Adult rates are applicable as from 13 years old but are not entitled to alcoholic beverages based on local laws
- For your comfort, you are recommended to share any allergens or meal restrictions to the team during the online booking (best case scenario) or alternatively at the hotel during check-in
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the hotel
- Noudeal will, however, ensure the smooth follow up and post stay assistance with the hotel. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.