Tamarina Golf & Spa Boutique Hotel
₨ 3,800.00 – ₨ 10,000.00
Earn up to 1500 Points.
- 20% off + Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board + 1 Kids Stay, Play & Eat Free + Free Entrance to Casela Nature Park + Complimentary Green Fee + Free Entrance Ticket at SPARC + Access to Hotel Facilities
Tamarina Golf & Spa Boutique Hotel
This intimate 4-star boutique hotel, located on the west coast of Mauritius, not far from the picturesque village of Tamarin and overlooking its famous beach, will quickly become your sanctuary of choice. Here, you’ll experience moments of incomparable nature, whether it’s seeing the sun fall over the ocean, during golf round, or in the company of dolphins out on the lagoon… Inside this beautiful atmosphere, you’ll soon feel in paradise.
What you get:
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 12:00
- Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Free Entrance to Casela Nature Parks: 1 ticket per person per stay
- Complimentary Green Fee: 1 free green fee per person per day (not included on day of arrival & departure)
- Free entrance to Uniciti Sports Aquatics and Recreation Centre
- Free shuttle scheduled 2 times per day between Hotel & Sparc
- Access to Hotel facilities
- 1 swimming pool, 1 restaurant & bar, Spa, private beach.
Activities at extra cost
Bikes on rental, surf lessons, stand-up paddle, kayak excursion, kite surf, swim with the dolphins’ excursion, diving, deep sea fishing, water-ski, snorkelling and glass bottom boat excursion.
SPA – L’Acacia accessible as from 09:00 to 20:00. The SPA offers several packages comprising of a wide array of massages with natural or organic products. Be it for the oriental massage or the ritual totally coco; enjoy a pampering moment in our safe haven. The spa comprises 3 single massage rooms, 2 double massage rooms, Facials, Mani/Pedi, Intraceutical oxygen treatment, Semipermanent gel, Body treatment, Bath rituals and Hammam.
- All guests should be fully vaccinated & upon arrival, presentation of vaccination cards are required
- Extra bed will be provided for a child, teen or 3rd adult
- No interconnecting rooms available
- Babysitting available on request at extra cost
- As from 01st October 2021, Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents’ Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- All non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 will not be allowed access to hotels
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated.
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event – with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request is not guaranteed and should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to the arrival date
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
|Deluxe Garden View||
1 adult Rs 3800, 2 adults Rs 7600, 2 adults + 1 baby ( 0-2) Rs 7600, 2 adults + 1 kid (3-11) Rs 7600, 2 adults + 2 kids (0-11) Rs 10000, 2 adults + 1 teen (12-17) Rs 9600, 3 adults Rs 9840