No products in the cart.
Tamassa Resort – All Inclusive Chill’Out Offer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Earn up to 1575 Points.
- Free water & land activities
- STANDARD ROOM – Night 12.03.2021- MINIMUM STAY 2 NIGHTS
Tamassa Resort – All Inclusive Chill’Out Offer
“Everything at Tamassa endeavors to bring people together – from thoughtful, unexpected in-room treats for sharing; to children discovering the joy of friendships with back-to-basics playtime without the distraction of digital devices,” said Stephan Anseline, General Manager of Tamassa Bel Ombre.
Noudeal.com brings you Tamassa Resort – All-Inclusive Chill’Out Offer. Bring your friends and families along with you and indulge yourself with this amazing package. Enjoy free unlimited drinks all day long and finish your night at the Playa Beach bar with some good music. Make it count and book now!
What you get:
- Check-in: 14:00 | Check-out: 11:00
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- All-Inclusive starts at 14:00 for Standard room & 12:00 for Superior room on arrival date and ends at 14:00 on departure date
- All-Inclusive is applicable as per restaurants & bars opening hours
- Lunch can be taken on arrival or departure date
- 1 Child up to 11 years stays & eats for free
- Unlimited drinks: Locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks, juices
- Minibar in the room is included on selected items
- Mauritian Style Afternoon Tea (selection of Mauritian Treats): homemade cookies, ‘Tamkatai’,’Biscuit champagne’, cakes, fresh fruits cut, Mauritian fritters, selection of beverages (tea, coffee, ice tea)
- Daily Entertainment: Live Music
- Jacuzzi will be with a supplement of MUR 500 per person for 30 Minutes
- The access to spa facilities (sauna, steam room, and Pool) doesn’t require a reservation for adults only between 13:00 – 16:00 (Closed on Sunday)
- Meal Times:
- Breakfast: Show (7.00 – 10.30)
- Lunch: (12:00 – 15:00)
- Mauritian Style Afternoon Tea: Served every afternoon at B Bar from (16:00 – 17.30) A selection of Mauritian Treats, namely our famous homemade cookies, amongst which there is the ‘Tamkatai’, ’Biscuit champagne’, cakes, fresh fruits cut, Mauritian fritters and some more
- Dinner: (19:00 – 22:00)
- Playa Restaurant (A la Carte and on reservation)
Water Activities: Water skiing, glass-bottom boat trips, snorkeling (must bring own snorkeling equipment), kayaks, pedal boat, as per weather and tide conditions
Land Activities: Unlimited access to our gym center, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided), tennis balls can be purchased at reception, table tennis, bocce balls, beach volley, bicycle excursion (non-guided tours only)
- Minimum 2 nights requirement on 12th – 13th Feb, 2021
- For any request for 2 Adults + 2 Children (0-12), kindly contact us
- 1 Extra Child will have to share the parent’s bed
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
|Choose your room|
Standard – 1 Adult, Standard – 2 Adults, Standard – 2 Adults + 1 Infant (0-5), Standard – 2 Adults + 1 Child (6-11), Standard – 2 Adults + 1 Teen (12 – 17)
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
• Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 48 hours prior the activity.
• Cancellation 24 hours prior will be charged 50%
• Cancellation within 24 hours or No Show will be charged 100%
• Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
• Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
• Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
• For safety reasons, our partner reserves the right to cancel or to amend
itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
• Should our partner cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
• Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
• Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
• You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
• By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
• Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
• Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
• You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!