Tarisa Resort & Spa – Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board
₨ 3,800.00 – ₨ 11,000.00
Earn up to 1650 Points.
- 28-29 Oct – No family room
- 1-3 Oct – No family room
- 13-22,25-26,20-23 Dec – No family room
- 01st to 03rd November 2021= Family room category only
- 13th to 23rd December 2021- Family room category only
- 25th to 26th December 2021- Family room category only
Tarisa Resort & Spa – Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board OR Full-Board to All-Inclusive
Ideally positioned in Mont-Choisy, along the northern littoral of Mauritius, Tarisa Resort & Spa holds all the key ingredients for its guests to experience an exotic and authentic Mauritian holiday. Set amongst coconut palms and tropical plants, Tarisa Resort faces one of the most beautiful sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons of the island. With its welcoming atmosphere, Tarisa Resort epitomizes local charm and flair, where one can enjoy the serenity of the Mauritian lifestyle, making it the ideal starting place for a dream beach vacation.
What you get:
- Meal Plan:
- Option 1: Free Upgrade from Half-Board to Full-Board: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner (drinks not included)
- Option 2: Free Upgrade from Full-Board to All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- Free: 1 kid up to 11 years stays, plays & eats for free, sharing parents’ room
- Free access to Sauna & Hammam (upon reservation only)
- Discount: 10% off on Food & Beverages (Full-Board basis)
- Afternoon tea time: tea, coffee & pancakes
- Spa discount: 35% off on spa treatment (upon reservation)
- Free land & watersports activities
- Daily entertainment program (Music, DJ & shows)
- Access to 2 swimming pools (1 kid’s pool) & Jacuzzi
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at Indigo Restaurant
- Tea, coffee and pancakes from 16:00 to 17:00
- Breakfast buffet, Lunch (buffet or table d’hote) & Dinner buffet at Restaurant Indigo
- Unlimited drinks: Local alcoholic drinks such as beer, wine, spirits, selection of cocktails, and non-alcoholic drinks such as juice, soft, tea, infusions, American coffee and water
- Tea, coffee, and pancakes from 16:00 at Restaurant Indigo
- Bar at Citrus Bar from 10:30 to 23:00
Food & Beverages:
- Buffet Lunch at Indigo Restaurant
- 10% Discount on Food & Beverages
- Afternoon tea/coffee break with Pancake as from 16:00 till 17:00
- Free Access to Sauna & Hammam (Upon Reservation)
- 35% Discount on Spa Treatment
- Day Use Room in NOT included in this package
- Sanitary Pass / Vaccination Card together with Mauritian ID or Permit of Residence for adults must be presented upon check in. Failure in providing these documents access will be denied at the Hotel
- Unvaccinated Adults shall not have access into the Hotel Premises.
- Policies of Hotel must be followed and respected by guests, otherwise Hotel has the right to ask
guests to leave the Hotel without any refund.
- A deposit of Rs 600 is recommended for Beach Towel per person and refundable upon check out
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, are payable on departure
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel. Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
The Indigo Restaurant, which is located next to the pool and has a beautiful view of the beach, will allow you to explore Mauritius’ gastronomic diversity by serving both local and theme cuisine. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served every day.
Opening Hours: Breakfast: 07.00 – 10.00 | Lunch: 12.30 – 14.30 | Dinner: 19.30 – 22.00
Indian cuisine at its finest. The Tandoor Restaurant’s doors open onto a richly designed dining hall on the first level. The restaurant’s beautiful oriental décor and magical ambience set the tone for an exploration of Indian gastronomy’s unusual flavors and fragrances. Guests are served a menu with a variety of exquisite meals prepared in the traditional Indian culinary heritage by chefs who have traveled specifically from India to bring their expertise and spices.
Note: Tandoor Restaurant is operational only during weekends (Fridays – Sundays)
Opening Hours: Lunch: 12.30 – 14.30 | Dinner: 19.30 – 22.00
The Citrus Bar, which overlooks the pool and the stunning Mont Choisy beach, serves a wide range of drinks and cocktails.
Opening Hours: 10:30 – 23:00 (open everyday)
Wellness & Spa
Relax and enjoy a rejuvenating spa day in the competent hands of our knowledgeable staff. A fitness center is offered to keep you in shape, and after your workout, why not relax in our sauna or have a steam bath in our hammam?
Indulge in a rejuvenating experience with a choice of therapies given by our spa for a sense of inner serenity and outer beauty. The Spa, which is dedicated to beauty as well as body and soul harmony, has two massage cabins, one of which is for couples, and offers a variety of body and beauty treatments and massages.
Free Activities: Bocce ball, beach volley, windsurfing, pedalo, laser boat, kayak, snorkelling, 2 swimming pools (1 kid’s pool), Jacuzzi, Fitness room, daily entertainment programs such as Music, DJ and Shows, Kids Club for children from 4 to 11 years old
|Choose your Package||
Half Board = Full Board, Full Board = All Inclusive
|No of Persons||
1 adult, 2 adults, 2 adults + 1 Infant (0-3), 2 adults + 1 Kid (4-11), 2 adults + 2 Kids (4-11), 2 adults + 1 Kid (4-11) + 1 Teen (12-17), 3 adults, 3 adults + 1 Kid (4-11), 4 adults