Sea Kayaking Adventure
As from: ₨ 1,500.00
• Kayaking to Ile D’Ambre
• Sight-seeing of ruins and forest
• Discover history
|Your Package with Noudeal.com|
Sea Kayaking Adventure
Kayak your way through the river passages of a mangrove forest reserve of Ile D’ambre. Visit ruins and forest and get to discover its history. Learn about this fascinating plant and its vital role in the marine eco system.
Destination: Ile D’Ambre
Package Includes: Snacks (Cake & Fruits) & Drinks (Water & Juice)
Arrival Time: 08:45
Meeting Point: Winners Goodlands
Departure Time & Briefing: 09:00 – 09:15
Kayaking to Ile D’Ambre: 09:15
– Kayak through the mangroves of Ile D’Ambre
– Sight-seeing of the ruins & forest
Snack time: 12.00 – 12.30
–Cakes & fruits
–Water & juice
Return time: 13:00
-All equipment will be provided by Yemaya Adventure.
-Free secured parking
|What must be brought?|
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
|Child (under 12 years)||
None, 1, 2, 3, 4
Found inside the lagoon of the north east coast of Mauritius, Ile D’Ambre is about 140 hectares in total area. Its nearest point is only about 400 metres from the coast line.This wild island is surrounded by mangroves, rocks and crystal clear water. Visiting Ile D’ambre is a ride worth doing, away from the hustle and bustle of the city!
About our partner ” Yemaya adventure”
Terms & Conditions
- Once Noudeal has received your payment. We will contact you shortly to confirm your booking date. Alternatively, you can contact or WhatsApp us on +230 5254 3457 with your:
b) Desired date and voucher code (refer to your noudeal voucher on your email)
c) Clients are required to provide their height.By booking and/or purchasing this activity, you are aware and agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Booking should be confirmed and payment proceed at least 72 hours prior the activity.
- Cancellation 24 hours prior to activity will be charged 100%
- Cancellation on same day or No Show will be charged 100%
- Cancellation 48 hours prior to activity will be charged 50%
- Additional fees may be charged in the event of No Show and/or amendments made by the client, 24 hours prior activity (subject to case to case basis)
- Booking confirmed is transferable and requires the initial client to inform the team prior the activity (subject to case to case basis).
- Activity is subject to weather conditions and unforeseen technical situation.
- For safety reasons, Yemaya Ltd- Yemaya Adventures reserves the right to cancel or to amend itinerary, while providing alternative option to the client.
- Should Yemaya Ltd- Yemaya Adventures cancel the activity, full refund or alternative date and/or alternative activity will be proposed.
- Rates and offers are not eligible to changes and are not combinable.
- Mauritian ID or Resident permit must be presented when embarking. Failure to present proper ID entitles the activity provider to charge current public rate.
- You are required to inform the team about any physical conditions, wounds or diseases (epileptic, pregnancy, trauma…) that may represent a safety situation.
- By booking/purchasing through Noudeal, you understand that Noudeal is not liable for any situation, issue or dispute that may occur during the activity with the activity provider
- Noudeal will however ensure the smooth follow up and post activity assistance with the activity provider. In no case this is binding Noudeal to any commitment, refund or liability.
- Rates featured on the website is per person and includes taxes and VAT.
- You are required to smile, enjoy the activity and have a great experience!